Thursday 12 September 2013

My 'Carry On Vintage' Stall


I finally made it out to check on my little stall yesterday & to take a few things out to add to my stock. I've been laid low by a virus for nearly a month so it was really nice to finally be able to see how things were going. I was pleased to see I've sold a few bits & bobs. I made 6 pincushions & took these 3 out to sell.


Things are looking great at Tyabb Vintage Garage, there are some new stalls & lots of great stock. I'm trying very hard not to buy any more stuff, & to actually sell some, but I was tempted by a gorgeous little kitchen dresser. I'm not sure where I'll put it yet, but I'll find the right place.


If you're in the area do pop in for a browse.
It's open 10am - 5pm 6 days a week. Closed Tuesdays.

Tyabb Vintage Garage
1546 Flinders Frankston Road
Tyabb 3913

Facebook pages: 

My page for Carry On Vintage:
https://www.facebook.com/carryonvintageoz

Tyabb Vintage Garage:
www.facebook.com/pages/Tyabb-Vintage-Garage/467122843378712



No comments: