Monday 4 September 2017

My Yummy Crochet Hook Case

I treated myself to a set of Clover crochet hooks, oh how I love them! They are wonderful to work with & I can crochet away for hours on end & often do. Because they are so lovely I felt I really needed something special to store them in, so I made this holder. 

I actually used my gorgeous Kaffe Fassett fabrics & thoroughly enjoyed matching each hook colour to the fabric. Actually there's a method to my madness as it turns out, because when I open the holder & a hook is missing, I instantly know what colour hook to look for.

I had trouble choosing a fabric for all the colours to be up against, nothing seemed to work, & then I remembered my black & white stash & it worked. The outside fabric is a Liberty print.

If you would like me to write up a pattern, please leave a comment & let me know. :-)

Note: no affils to Clover, Kaffe Fassett or Liberty, I just love their products.








4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I've never seen those bright hooks...... They look fantastic with the right colour fabrics matching then...... Well done

Unknown said...

Thanks Chookyblue, the hooks are fabulous, very comfy to work with & pretty.

Lesley Gilbert said...

What a great idea and the fabric colours are gorgeous. Looking at the photo's is like a mini tutorial and I can see how you put it all together - well done :)

Jan Quigley said...

Thanks Lesley, I did start out taking pics thinking i would write a tutorial, then got carried away sewing & forgot. :-)